Mountain Bike Garage has a fully equipped workshop to service, repair and maintain mountain bikes to a high standard. We listen and discuss your needs to get the best outcome to get you back on track fast.
Cytech Certified Mechanic, fully tooled workshop.
Basic Mountain Bike Service
- Wash Down Pre Inspection.
- Check nuts and bolts are to correct torque.
- Check headset, bottom bracket and hub Bearings for play, smooth operation.
- Check gears and brakes for correct operation.
- Check chain and chainrings, sprocket cassette.
- Check crank set and pedals for wear.
- Check wheel true, tyres and inner tubes.
- Check frame and alignment.
- Chain clean & lube.
- Test ride and service report.
Maintenance & Repairs
- Brake Set Up – Adjust brakes/check pads, renew cables pads/blocks.
- Brake Bleeding & hose cutting.
- Front & Rear Setup – Derailier adjustment, fit new cables/components.
- Forks – Remove old forks and fit new.
- Headset – Remove headset and fit new.
- Headset Service.
- Chain & Sprocket Cassette.
- Sprocket Cassette.
- Chain Replacement.
- Rear Hub Service.
- Front Hub Service.
- Bottom Brackets.
- Wheel Truing.
- Wheel Building.
- Puncture Repair.
We provide a no obligation inspection of your bike to establish a complete cost for any service work. If any additional work is needed we will always contact you for agreement in advance.